Meet Míng Lì from China! Míng Lì loves to paint and share the things she feels through her art. One day, she hopes to travel the world and create beautiful things for herself & others to enjoy.
Each Global Kidizen Doll is:
- Hand-knit with love by Artisans in Peru, working within a certified fair trade organization
- Made with 100% cotton yarn, using non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- Accompanied by its own digital story, which can be accessed as a simple download – making it convenient to share from any phone, tablet or computer.
- Each story takes you & your littles on an adventure to discover new cultures, highlighting similarities while celebrating differences in a creative & engaging way
- We work closely with partners from each country to bring the characters to life, creating authentic, kid-friendly stories about their cultures and communities.
- You can learn more about our Development Partners here.
Giving Back to support global communities is a core part of our mission.
- A donation is made with the purchase of every Global Kidizen doll.
- Organizations receiving donations have been chosen by our partners in their home country and vetted for transparency
- With the purchase of Míng Lì, a donation will be made directly to OneSky for all children, a non-profit organization that trains communities and caregivers how to unlock the potential in the world’s most vulnerable young children.