For Purpose Kids is committed to helping kids and families journey through a world of global cultures with diverse characters and imaginative stories that build empathy, connection, and belonging through play & storytelling.
Kids learn about the world around them through play.
- Imaginative play supports social/emotional learning
- Interactive doll play teaches skills like empathy and caring
- Diverse toys allow children to see themselves and learn about others
Journey through a world of global cultures.
- Cultural stories welcome children into new worlds
- Our stories highlight similarities and celebrate differences
- We work with partners from each country to create authentic stories
Our hand-knit dolls are ethically and sustainably made.
- Certified Fair Trade Organization
- Eco-friendly, 100% cotton yarn
- Safe, non-toxic dyes
We give back to support our partners' local communities.
- Donations for every doll purchased
- Organizations selected by our partners
- Positive impact around the world
"These dolls are sweet, endearing and lovely quality. Anything that makes what could seem foreign relatable, approachable, and explorable can help a child imagine what it would be like to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. This skill - empathy - sparked by play and curiosity is a gift for the next generation of young minds and hearts. These dolls are a great tool to help us play with our kids in ways that are culturally aware, diversified, and imaginative. Bravo!"
-Christina Garcia, Clinical Pediatric Therapist.
"Mommy, she has dark curly hair like me! My daughter loved playing with this beautifully crafted doll, and she was so excited that they looked alike! She enjoyed learning more about Mapenzi's culture, and she was so excited that they both love to express themselves through music. The digital story was engaging and helped start great conversations. We look forward to continuing to learn alongside For Purpose Kids!”
-Madison O’Connor, parent