Meet Xander from the United States! Xander loves celebrations and the joy that they bring. He loves celebrating many things- a moment in time, the planet and its seasons and holidays, especially new ones from different parts of the world.
Each Global Kidizen Doll is:
- Hand-knit with love by Artisans in Peru, working within a certified fair trade organization
- Made with 100% cotton yarn, using non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- Accompanied by its own digital story, which can be accessed as a simple download – making it convenient to share from any phone, tablet or computer.
- Each story takes you & your littles on an adventure to discover new cultures, highlighting similarities while celebrating differences in a creative & engaging way
- We work closely with partners from each country to bring the characters to life, creating authentic, kid-friendly stories about their cultures and communities.
- You can learn more about our Development Partners here.
Giving Back to support global communities is a core part of our mission.
- A donation is made with the purchase of every Global Kidizen doll.
- Organizations receiving donations have been chosen by our partners in their home country and vetted for transparency
- With the purchase of Xander, a donation will be made directly to Playworks, a non-profit organization that helps kids to stay active and build valuable life skills through play.