Xander from the United States
Meet Xander from the United States! Xander loves celebrations and the joy that they bring. He loves celebrating many things- a moment in time, the planet and its seasons and holidays, especially new ones from different parts of the world.
Each Global Kidizen Doll is:
- Hand-knit with love by Artisans in Peru, working within a certified fair trade organization
- Made with 100% cotton yarn, using non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- Accompanied by its own digital story, which can be accessed as a simple download – making it convenient to share from any phone, tablet or computer.
- Each story takes you & your littles on an adventure to discover new cultures, highlighting similarities while celebrating differences in a creative & engaging way
- We work closely with partners from each country to bring the characters to life, creating authentic, kid-friendly stories about their cultures and communities.
- You can learn more about our Development Partners here.
Giving Back to support global communities is a core part of our mission.
- A donation is made with the purchase of every Global Kidizen doll.
- Organizations receiving donations have been chosen by our partners in their home country and vetted for transparency
- With the purchase of Xander, a donation will be made directly to Playworks, a non-profit organization that helps kids to stay active and build valuable life skills through play.
Related productsView all
Luna from Peru
Ravi from India
Míng Lì from China
Mapenzi from Kenya
Global Kidizen Friends Pair