Ravi from India
Meet Ravi from India! Ravi loves spending time with, and learning about animals. His favorite thing to do is to visit the Tiger Preserve with his Dada Ji (his grandfather) and take pictures of the wild animals.
Each Global Kidizen Doll is:
- Hand-knit with love by Artisans in Peru, working within a certified fair trade organization
- Made with 100% cotton yarn, using non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- Accompanied by its own digital story, which can be accessed as a simple download – making it convenient to share from any phone, tablet or computer.
- Each story takes you & your littles on an adventure to discover new cultures, highlighting similarities while celebrating differences in a creative & engaging way
- We work closely with partners from each country to bring the characters to life, creating authentic, kid-friendly stories about their cultures and communities.
- You can learn more about our Development Partners here.
Giving Back to support global communities is a core part of our mission.
- A donation is made with the purchase of every Global Kidizen doll.
- Organizations receiving donations have been chosen by our partners in their home country and vetted for transparency
- With the purchase of Ravi, a donation will be made directly to the Sunaayy Foundation, a non-profit organization that empowers vulnerable children through education and nourishment.
Related productsView all
Luna from Peru
Míng Lì from China
Mapenzi from Kenya
Global Kidizen Friends Pair